Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli minister invites Saudi mufti to visit his country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli minister invites Saudi mufti to visit his country Empty Israeli minister invites Saudi mufti to visit his country

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 3:40 am

Israeli minister invites Saudi mufti to visit his country

Israeli minister invites Saudi mufti to visit his country 1614112017_img658988Baghdad - Journal News
    The Israeli Minister of Communications, Ayoub Qara, issued an open invitation to the Saudi monarch, Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh, to visit Israel.
    "Congratulations to the Mufti of Saudi Arabia because he strongly condemned the killing of Jews and said that Hamas is a terrorist organization that harms the Palestinians," Qara said in a tweet at Tuter.
    Qara added that "the Mufti of Saudi Arabia confirmed that the demonstrations for the Al-Aqsa Mosque are a mockery, so I invite him to visit Israel with respect to honor him."
    The Mufti of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Chairman of the Council of Senior Scholars, Abdul Aziz al-Sheikh, said that "fighting or killing the Israelis in the courtyard and the sanctuary of the Al-Aqsa Mosque is not legitimate."
    "The Jews control the land of the mosque under their jurisdiction, and it is not permissible to go out on them in order not to throw themselves into harm," he told a caller in a local radio program.
    Al-Sheikh added that "Hamas is a terrorist movement and wants the people of Palestine evil, and that the demonstrations that started in many Arab and Islamic countries in support of Al-Aqsa and the Gaza Strip are just acts of mobism and no hope," adding that "mobism does not benefit anything , But are Terhat.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:43 pm