Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Farmers give the Ministry of Commerce more than 14 thousand tons of wheat cro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Farmers give the Ministry of Commerce more than 14 thousand tons of wheat cro Empty Farmers give the Ministry of Commerce more than 14 thousand tons of wheat cro

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 3:28 am

Farmers give the Ministry of Commerce more than 14 thousand tons of wheat crop

11:56 - 27/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The General Company for Cereal Trade in the Ministry of Commerce announced on Monday that the quantities marketed for the crop of farmers and farmers in the marketing centers amounted to (14286) tons.
    The general manager of the company Haitham Jameel Al-Khashali said in a statement received that the marketing process for this year's crop has been increasing since the marketing started on 13th of this month, The market reached (12972) tons of all kinds distributed on the Kufa silos (4730) tons and the silo of Abu Sakhir (7317) tons and the silo of Najaf horizontal (178) tons and the marketing center of Qadisiyah (747) tons.
    Khashali added that "the marketed quantities of farmers and farmers in the province of Babil amounted to (1063) tons distributed to the marketing center of nuts Alshlab and (992) and Almqstat Alshlab (71) tons."
    He added that "the province of Diwaniyah marketed (605) tons of crop Alshlab distributed to the center of Shalab Shamia by (589) tons and the silo of Diwaniyah by (9) tons, while the quantities marketed at the marketing center Secretary (7) tons." Ending / 25 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:43 am