Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes on several resolutions and recommendations during today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes on several resolutions and recommendations during today's session Empty Parliament votes on several resolutions and recommendations during today's session

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2017, 6:36 am

[size=30]Parliament votes on several resolutions and recommendations during today's session[/size]
    27/11/2017 01:20 | Number of readings: 94
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=16]Direction Press / Special

The House of Representatives on Monday voted in principle on the bill to abolish the offices of public inspectors.

"The House of Representatives voted during its meeting today in principle on the proposed law to abolish the offices of inspectors general."

He added that "the Council also voted on the wording of the resolution as" Zoya "disaster area in addition to voting in principle on the draft law of the House of Representatives and its composition in addition to the vote on the recommendations of the Committee on Agriculture on addressing the crisis of water scarcity.

The House of Representatives held on Monday, the 34th session of the last legislative term under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, while a parliamentary source said that the session will vote on three laws and questioning Minister of Communications Hassan Al-Rashed. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .. علي كريم أذهيب[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:54 pm