Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

His office: Maliki handed integrity in 2011 Many files run around suspicions of corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

His office: Maliki handed integrity in 2011 Many files run around suspicions of corruption Empty His office: Maliki handed integrity in 2011 Many files run around suspicions of corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 4:26 am

His office: Maliki handed integrity in 2011 Many files run around suspicions of corruption

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumerian News / Baghdad
    The Information Office of the Vice-President of the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced Tuesday that the latter handed over the integrity of the Commission in 2011, many files run around suspicions of corruption, saying that the statements that the performance of al-Maliki in the file of fighting corruption "was not effective "Its goal is" to mix the leaves and to hunt with turbid water . " 

The director of the office Hisham Rikabi said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "Maliki was one of the devotees in the fight against corruption in official government institutions, in 2011 integrity handed over a lot of files that are managed suspicions of corruption."

[size]

"Al-Rikabi said that" Maliki criticized the integrity of the lack of abuse seriously with the files, and accused politicians of exerting pressure on integrity to prevent the opening of an investigation into those files. " 

He pointed out that "the files belong to the Ministry of Defense and the Iraqi Bank for Trade in addition to projects in the province of Baghdad, and is concerned with directors-general and ministers," noting that "these files are used for extortion." 

He continued, "All the statements made that the performance of al-Maliki in the file of fighting corruption was not effective is to mix the papers and fishing with turbid water," calling for "not to mix the papers and away from inaccurate statements."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 2:16 am