Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian air defenses deal with Israeli missile attacks in rural Damascus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian air defenses deal with Israeli missile attacks in rural Damascus Empty Syrian air defenses deal with Israeli missile attacks in rural Damascus

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:10 am

[size=30]Syrian air defenses deal with Israeli missile attacks in rural Damascus[/size]
    05/12/2017 09:38 | Number of readings: 86
    font size:  Syrian air defenses deal with Israeli missile attacks in rural Damascus Font_decrease  Syrian air defenses deal with Israeli missile attacks in rural Damascus Font_enlarge
     Syrian air defenses deal with Israeli missile attacks in rural Damascus Thumbnail.php?file=download_578393857
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]Syrian air defenses confronted an Israeli missile attack on a military site in the Syrian countryside and dropped three of them.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A Syrian military source said that "the Israeli enemy at 11:30 pm on Monday targeted one of our military sites in the countryside of Damascus with missiles and our air defenses to address them and dropped three targets of them"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]On the first of this month, the Syrian air defense media confronted the Israeli enemy with surface-to-surface missiles at a military site in the Damascus countryside and destroyed two of them.[/rtl]
    [rtl]During the years of the war against Syria, the entity of the Israeli enemy was the participation of terrorist groups in their attacks against the Syrian army by supplying them with weapons and launching aggression against military positions in order to raise the morale of the collapsed terrorists in the face of army strikes.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 6:03 am