Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Saudi Arabia and America are pressing the Sunnis to support Abbadi for a second term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Saudi Arabia and America are pressing the Sunnis to support Abbadi for a second term Empty Newspaper: Saudi Arabia and America are pressing the Sunnis to support Abbadi for a second term

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:11 am

Newspaper: Saudi Arabia and America are pressing the Sunnis to support Abbadi for a second term

09:42 - 09/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "the new Arab" on Saturday, the pressure exerted by Saudi Arabia and the United States on the Sunni blocs to support Prime Minister Haider Abadi to win a second term, noting that there are many files of understanding between Abadi and the Saudis.
    "Saudi Arabia supports the prime minister in obtaining a second term, and told him that she would strongly support him because of what he considered his moderation," the newspaper quoted a senior official in the National Alliance as saying.
     The leader added that "Riyadh and Washington agree on the support of Abadi for another term, and the advent of a new prime minister, non-worshiper is a return to the starting square in Iraq, especially with the transition period that passes after the end of the stage of urging.
    He pointed out that "there are many files in the understanding between the Abadi and the Saudis, and Riyadh is currently pressing on the Sunni blocs in parliament and outside, to support the electoral alliance Abadi, and may do the same with the Kurds soon in exchange for a set of understandings.
    The leader pointed out that "Abadi's current step is to get out of the block of state law, headed by, in preparation for the elections, despite the recommendation of a secret Shura Council of the Islamic Dawa Party to Abadi not to get out of the bloc. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:41 am