Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rubaie reveals interesting information about Jaafari's mental health and his for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rubaie reveals interesting information about Jaafari's mental health and his for Empty Al-Rubaie reveals interesting information about Jaafari's mental health and his for

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:23 am

[size=32]
    Al-Rubaie reveals interesting information about Jaafari's mental health and his former life[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

35 minutes ago

The former Iraqi national security adviser, Mowaffaq al-Rubaie, revealed interesting information about the health of Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari "mental", directed several questions to him to answer.
    Al-Rubaie said in a video posted on his Facebook account that "Ibrahim al-Jaafari accused me of telling the truth when I said in a television interview that Jaafari did not announce a curfew on the day of the bombing of the Shrine of the Two Imams in Samarra in February 2006 when he was prime minister and commander-in-chief of the armed forces "He said.
    "The truth is that what I said is what happened in recognition of him in the same interview with him. He said that he did not announce the curfew for reasons he did not disclose," and if he claims that the cabinet did not announce the ban, this is not his responsibility, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.
    "The question still exists and needs an answer from Jaafari, why did not he announce the curfew, which allowed the sectarian war to break out in Baghdad and the other areas of contact, is it ignorance or deliberate?"
    "I do not need to prove that it is common among all our people and has become a source of ridicule and ridicule in their conversations."
    "Al-Jaafari said," When Jaafari said, we open up to a caller, and he repeated it several times in a press conference with the Iranian foreign minister, and then he wished Talabani after his death to succeed, and there are other examples that we need to mention because our people know and trade them Big".
    Al-Rubaie said, "I tried to meet with al-Jafari more than a year ago to advise him to stay away from public work and retire from politics because of early signs of his loss of memory and his confusion in thinking, after one of his close friends, a neuroscientist and consultant in psychiatry, I was able to send Jaafari a message that he would stay away from public work, but I did not resign because of his preoccupation. "
    "And now, because the confusion of thinking and forgetfulness has become a public issue that harms the homeland and not a personal issue that harms him personally, and before and after, my right and the right of millions of Iraqis, to ask Jaafari about what he achieved for the Foreign Ministry outside the past four years."
    "We know very well that al-Jaafari used to take the monthly welfare aid when he was in London and the British government paid him rent for his house. We have the right to ask: Where do you get these properties in London and Dubai? Annual financial dues from 2003 to 2017 like many Iraqi politicians? "
    "Jaafari can say that I did not say the truth, but he has to answer the question: why did not he announce the curfew on that day, is he ignorant or deliberate?
    The former Iraqi national security adviser, Mowaffaq al-Rubaie, revealed serious information about the role of former Iraqi Prime Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in the "civil war" that followed the bombing of the "military barracks" in Samarra in 2006.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 5:06 pm