Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan: America sent 4000 trucks loaded with heavy weapons to terrorists in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan: America sent 4000 trucks loaded with heavy weapons to terrorists in Syria Empty Erdogan: America sent 4000 trucks loaded with heavy weapons to terrorists in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:51 am

Erdogan: America sent 4000 trucks loaded with heavy weapons to terrorists in Syria

11:47 - 13/12/2017

Erdogan: America sent 4000 trucks loaded with heavy weapons to terrorists in Syria %D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-2-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Wednesday that the United States has sent more than 4,000 truckloads of heavy weapons to support terrorists in Syria, pointing out that the US decision on Jerusalem violated international law.
    "The United States supported Kurdish terrorist organizations to fight a Syrian fanatic," Erdogan said in a speech at the opening of the extraordinary summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) countries on Jerusalem, adding that "they will not be able to eliminate a terrorist organization by supporting another organization."
    "America has sent 4,000 trucks loaded with heavy weapons to support terrorist organizations in northern Syria," he said.
    "Israeli terrorist soldiers arrest 10-year-old children and put them in metal cages," Erdogan said. "Israel has been rewarded for all its terrorist acts, and Trump is the one who gave them this reward."
    He pointed out that "the size of Palestine now the size of Israel in 1947, believe me this division (unjust) does not even come from a wolf to carry," calling "States that defend international law and rights to recognize occupied Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Palestine."
    "As an Islamic state, we will never abandon our request for an independent Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital," he said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:54 am