Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki blow a surprise: this way we will enter the next election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki blow a surprise: this way we will enter the next election Empty Maliki blow a surprise: this way we will enter the next election

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 3:12 pm

[rtl]Maliki blow a surprise: this way we will enter the next election[/rtl]

[rtl] 13 December 2017 - 10:06 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]BAGHDAD - Vice President Nuri al-Maliki said on Wednesday that a coalition of state law will enter the upcoming elections,[/rtl]
    [rtl]Maliki said in a press statement that "there are those who speak in public with the elections and secretly wish to postpone them, but some bold and courageous and publicly declare his desire to postpone the elections and provides the most important reasons that this displaced citizen lives in a tent I can not go to him and tell him "At least we are working to bring displaced people home and rebuild their provinces, and the martyrs who filled Iraq from Basra to Mosul without being honored."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "If the elections were postponed without a gap and without a legal cover, how will we bring the government and parliament substitute for the current after four calendar years on 15/5 ends Parliament, its legitimacy ends completely and ends the government if there were no elections who will give us a parliament and a government only if we go to an internationalization of the Iraqi issue The Security Council takes a decision and comes and forms a government for us and this is a blow to all the political and democratic experience in the country. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Maliki pointed out that "the rule of law will remain the same state of law and new forces, some of them old and some new forces produced by the stage," explaining that "in fact no division or pressure of the law, but this is an electoral measure and we have the right to take electoral measures that enable us to achieve the elections compete as much The majority is possible and therefore we are in front of the study of one list and achieve us the required number of seats, or the lists, so the majority believes that the lists do not mean the split, but is an electoral measure and the two lists under the supervision of the Dawa Party and not away from the Dawa Party, As a result, we get together in one container. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"I will not care about the issue of an alliance and not an alliance, but it is important for me to return the Kurds to the natural national situation and end this case of rivalry and hostility that has occurred and this tension that has happened and calm things and enter the political process and in the elections when the elections, and when they enter with us and end this page I do not mind being our allies in the future. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:30 pm