Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Google launches new service for travel enthusiasts around the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Google launches new service for travel enthusiasts around the world Empty Google launches new service for travel enthusiasts around the world

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Dec 2017, 2:36 am

Google launches new service for travel enthusiasts around the world
    Baghdad - Agencies
    Google launched a new application for travel lovers around the world, the new application will facilitate travelers to find the cheapest and best bookings for flights and hotels.
    The new application, known as Google Flights, will let the traveler know the best time to buy a flight ticket and the best time to book a hotel.
    So that Google's front-line and competition with a large number of sites and applications that provide the same service, such as applications "Kaik" and "Huber."
    According to TechCrunch, Google's flight or flight booking service as well as Google's search for hotels will benefit from automated learning technology to analyze price data,
    And inform the traveler of the best time of booking a flight or hotel room.
    The new feature offers travelers such as "Prices will not go down any more" or "These prices are less than usual" to help them know if they should now book or wait.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:00 pm