Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport sets plans to rehabilitate Basrah railway station

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport sets plans to rehabilitate Basrah railway station Empty Transport sets plans to rehabilitate Basrah railway station

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:16 am

[size=30]Transport sets plans to rehabilitate Basrah railway station[/size]
    17/12/2017 09:50 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport announced that the General Company of Iraqi Railways at the Basra station has several tasks and duties to improve and improve the level of services provided to citizens.

"The Basrah railway station loaded and transported 240 containers from the ports of Umm Qasr to Baghdad, equipped 67 containers for loading and 18 oil trains (gas oil)," said a statement by the ministry. And each train contains 20 basin and capacity of the basin 50 thousand liters from the refinery Shuaiba to warehouses Hilla. "

"Twenty trains were transported from the Basra railway station to the central station in Baghdad and to the holy city of Kerbala and also to the transfer of the students in a scientific trip to the sand station," Salloum said.

He stressed that "Basra railway station contribute more effectively in the transport of passengers and cargo on board the trains emerging and descent from the Basra station to the rest of the other provinces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 5:53 am