Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad and Erbil postpone their negotiations until after the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad and Erbil postpone their negotiations until after the elections Empty Baghdad and Erbil postpone their negotiations until after the elections

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad and Erbil postpone their negotiations until after the elections
    Press sources said on Sunday that the dialogue between Baghdad and Arbil is waiting to resolve the situation after the presidential and parliamentary elections in the region on the next seed and the legislative elections in Iraq in mid-May as well as the international factor.
    The press sources stressed that "Baghdad and Erbil do not want serious negotiations at the moment may lead to reconciliation between the two parties, pending the outcome of the parliamentary and presidential elections in the Kurdistan region tentatively scheduled in March 2018, as well as the general elections in Iraq scheduled mid Next year, which decides who heads the government in Baghdad. "
    The sources pointed out that "the parties recognized that the solution of the issue of oil in the Kurdistan region and long-term contracts with oil companies and loans obtained by the Territory with foreign parties, is more complicated than they expected, and can not be resolved by a political decision"
    She explained: «There are complexities require an international settlement of the oil file in the region will not be able to resolve Baghdad alone, and perhaps this is what drives both Baghdad and Erbil to rely more on the intervention of States
    And accused the bloc «Kurdistan Alliance» Saturday the government in Baghdad to ignore the demands of the region and the suffering of the people because of the measures imposed by Baghdad after the Kurdish referendum at the end of last September

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:38 pm