Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High Nassif demands Jubouri to activate the oversight role of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High Nassif demands Jubouri to activate the oversight role of parliament Empty High Nassif demands Jubouri to activate the oversight role of parliament

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2017, 4:23 am

High Nassif demands Jubouri to activate the oversight role of parliament
    December 18, 2017 09:16 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]High Nassif[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

MP asked for a coalition of state law high Nassif, Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri activate the oversight role of the parliament and not allow the abolition of the pretext of approaching the date of parliamentary elections, stressing the need to set up the timing of interrogations within one week of the next legislative term.

She said in a statement that the Council table a number of interrogations in addition to other interrogations on the way to submit to the Council, especially as the state is heading towards a strategy to combat financial and administrative corruption, "noting that there are ministers involved in corruption is very large and with large funds may exceed the possibility of state, Which they stole and their entourage can be used in the rehabilitation of cities in full and to fill the deficit in the financial budget. "

She added that the election should not be a cause of complacency in the fight against corruption and complacency with the spilled public money. All interviews must be conducted according to the timing set by the speaker within one week of the next legislative term. The reason for the abolition of the supervisory role of the Council is an exclusive role in addition to the legislative role. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 6:26 am