Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor Abbadi: half a billion dollars the value of emergency grants for liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor Abbadi: half a billion dollars the value of emergency grants for liberated areas Empty Advisor Abbadi: half a billion dollars the value of emergency grants for liberated areas

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:09 am

Advisor Abbadi: half a billion dollars the value of emergency grants for liberated areas

09:21 - 20/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The economic adviser to the Prime Minister announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on Wednesday that the amount of emergency grants provided by the friendly countries and the World Bank to restore stability in the liberated areas amounted to 500 million dollars, while the donor conference to be held in Kuwait in February will discuss the reconstruction of these areas through two tracks .
    "There are two funds for the reconstruction of the areas affected by the first terrorism, which is to restore stability in the liberated areas and is financed by donors and the government, and the second is the fund for the reconstruction of the areas affected by terrorism," Saleh said in an interview with the official Al-Sabah newspaper. "They work together with grants and short and short term loans to secure the return of displaced people by providing water, electricity, health, schools, security and mine clearance services."
    Saleh added that "the ceiling of emergency grants to return these services to these areas amounted to about 500 million dollars. Saleh addressed the donors conference to be held in Kuwait in February next year, which will discuss the reconstruction of these areas through two tracks, the first through grants and loans that To Iraq through the international community, and the second through investment, which must be contributed by the private sector, whether local or global. "
    He pointed out that "there are studies limiting the damage in those areas and set a ten-year plan to bring it back to what it was in the past after the provision of the required funds," pointing out that "Iraq relies on this conference in the reconstruction of its areas, especially from the international community, which we hope to come in construction and reconstruction "The private sector in these regions is positively different from all previous years." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:37 pm