Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Under the threat of North Korea .. Japan recognizes the largest defense budget in its history

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Under the threat of North Korea .. Japan recognizes the largest defense budget in its history Empty Under the threat of North Korea .. Japan recognizes the largest defense budget in its history

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2017, 2:52 am

Under the threat of North Korea .. Japan recognizes the largest defense budget in its history
    Under the threat of North Korea .. Japan recognizes the largest defense budget in its history Irq_667138881_1513929880
    Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's government on Friday approved Japan's biggest defense budget of 4.19 trillion yen ($ 46 billion) to boost ballistic missile defense capabilities amid mounting threats from North Korea.
    "Under the plan, which was adopted, Japan will raise its defense budget by 1.3 percent this year, making it the sixth annual increase under Abe, who ended a decade of defense budget cuts after he takes office in 2012," Sky News reported. .
    "Defense spending is part of the country's 2018 budget of 97.7 trillion yen ($ 860 billion) and is also the largest in Japan's history."
    The cabinet also approved 23.5 billion yen ($ 208 million) in defense spending last March for the new generation of interceptor missiles - the initial cost of the American missile system "Agis Ashur" and other equipment, while budget plans still need parliamentary approval.
    The cabinet's approval came days after the cabinet announced its decision to deploy a number of land-based Agis Ashur missiles to increase Japanese defense in the face of missile threats from North Korea.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=89106

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:58 pm