Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon announces sale of 36 "fighter jets" to Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon announces sale of 36 "fighter jets" to Qatar Empty Pentagon announces sale of 36 "fighter jets" to Qatar

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:03 am

Pentagon announces sale of 36 "fighter jets" to Qatar 888-10-660x330
    Pentagon announces sale of 36 "fighter jets" to Qatar

The Pentagon has announced the sale of 36 F-15 fighter jets to Qatar in a deal worth $ 6 billion to be delivered by the end of 2022.
    "The aircraft will be manufactured at a Boeing facility in St. Louis, Missouri," the Pentagon said in a statement.
    This came days after the British Ministry of Defense signed a deal with Qatar for the sale of 24 Typhoon fighter jets, in implementation of a preliminary agreement between the two countries, which was concluded in September, according to Al-Jazeera.
    Qatar's Minister of State for Defense Khaled al-Attiyah signed an agreement with his US counterpart James Matisse last June to buy Qatar F-15 fighter jets in a deal valued at $ 12 billion.
    The deal, which includes 72 fighters, has been negotiated since November 2016. It will enable the State of Qatar to support its technical capability, enhance security cooperation and work together between Washington and Doha.
    In November, the US State Department approved a possible deal to support the US $ 1.1 billion Boeing F-15 Kia fighter aircraft program.

Current date/time is Tue May 28, 2024 9:34 pm