Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

650,000 people evacuated in Vietnam due to cyclone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

650,000 people evacuated in Vietnam due to cyclone Empty 650,000 people evacuated in Vietnam due to cyclone

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 3:54 am

650,000 people evacuated in Vietnam due to cyclone 15-3

650,000 people evacuated in Vietnam due to cyclone

Vietnamese authorities have evacuated some 650,000 people from the southern coast of the country because of the approaching Typhine, which killed more than 200 people in the Philippines.
    The typhoon arrived late Saturday evening in the South China Sea area and is expected to cover Vietnam's territory on Monday evening, according to VnExpress.
    Wind speed in the cyclone was 135 kilometers per hour. Bad weather conditions are expected to hit several provinces on the Vietnamese coast - from Paria - Fung Tau to Kamau.
    On Sunday, Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Fuk called on southern provincial authorities to take all necessary action in anticipation of the cyclone, and ordered the military and police alert, as well as the evacuation of local residents living in potentially dangerous areas.
    Mass evacuations are taking place in Paklau province - involving about 350,000 people who have temporarily left their homes. Schools and educational institutions have been closed in all areas that may be affected by the devastating cyclone.
    The newspaper says that "Tempe" caused a large number of victims and destruction in the Philippines, where so far 200 people have been killed as a result of landslides and floods  caused by the tropical storm.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:05 pm