Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Armed groups agree to leave Damascus countryside to Idlib within 48 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Armed groups agree to leave Damascus countryside to Idlib within 48 hours Empty Armed groups agree to leave Damascus countryside to Idlib within 48 hours

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2017, 2:28 am

[size=30]Armed groups agree to leave Damascus countryside to Idlib within 48 hours[/size]
    26/12/2017 11:04 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Armed groups agree to leave Damascus countryside to Idlib within 48 hours Font_decrease  Armed groups agree to leave Damascus countryside to Idlib within 48 hours Font_enlarge
     Armed groups agree to leave Damascus countryside to Idlib within 48 hours Thumbnail.php?file=DR6zDEbW4AAt9oi_720261084
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The armed groups in the southwestern suburbs of Damascus have agreed to the terms of the Syrian army after they have tightened their grip on them, informed sources said Tuesday. They agreed to leave for Idlib within 48 hours,.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The army tightened its grip on the Nasra Front and its allied groups in Mughr al-Mir, Tal Marwan and Beit Jann farm, after launching a major attack targeting Sheikh Abdullah's shrine. He managed to make progress on the farms of Beit Jinn and controlled the vicinity of the mosque..[/rtl]
    [rtl]This comes after the control of three new points in the region after clashes with the terrorists of the victory.The army also tightened its control over the Kanyat area north of Harafa, in addition to Amer hill.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The military media reported on the coordination of terrorists that the Syrian army is on the verge of ending the presence of the front of the victory in the last strongholds in the western Ghouta of Damascus.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 2:49 pm