Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov: Our mission in Syria is now the destruction of the "victory front"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov: Our mission in Syria is now the destruction of the "victory front" Empty Lavrov: Our mission in Syria is now the destruction of the "victory front"

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2017, 3:15 am

Lavrov: Our mission in Syria is now the destruction of the "victory front"

19:19 - 27/12/2017

Lavrov: Our mission in Syria is now the destruction of the "victory front" %D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%81-1-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Wednesday that Syria's main task now is to "destroy the victory front".
    "The main part of the battle against the terrorist organization in Syria has ended," Lavrov was quoted by the Russian Information Agency as saying.
    A spokesman for the Syrian government said earlier this month that the Syrian authorities were open to the possibility of evacuating the Front of Victory from the eastern region of Ghouta to avoid bloodshed, but it could fight it if it had to.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:41 am