Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Babylon defies a deputy to prove his "allegations" about the detainees of the cliff of vi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Babylon defies a deputy to prove his "allegations" about the detainees of the cliff of vi Empty Council of Babylon defies a deputy to prove his "allegations" about the detainees of the cliff of vi

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Dec 2017, 2:24 am

Council of Babylon defies a deputy to prove his "allegations" about the detainees of the cliff of victory

11:04 - 31/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Human Rights Committee of the Babil province council confirmed on Sunday that it is defying MP Raad al-Dahlaki to prove his claims about the presence of 600 detainees in the area of ​​Jarf al-Nasr, north of the province, calling on him to testify before the human rights committees to determine the alleged secret prisons.
     The head of the Human Rights Committee in the Council Ali al-Karawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Commission has not recorded any violations of rights in the area of ​​Jorf al-Nasr since its liberation by the popular crowd and the security forces, but recorded an increase in terrorist activity in the areas of the desert belt, Return of displaced persons. "
    Al-Karawi added that "accusing the popular crowd of crimes against human rights and the forced disappearance of innocent citizens because they are subject to direct federal government authority after the adoption of the popular mobilization law confirms that such acts can not occur."
    Al-Karawi said he was "defying al-Dahlaki if these allegations and allegations were true." He said that al-Dahlaki was required to testify before the relevant committees to prove his truth.
    He was speaking in previous statements about the existence of 500 to 600 detainees, from the provinces of Anbar, Salah al-Din and Diyala detained in Jorf al-Nasr. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:22 am