Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We started by limiting the weapons to the state and the citizens are cooperating with us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We started by limiting the weapons to the state and the citizens are cooperating with us Empty Abadi: We started by limiting the weapons to the state and the citizens are cooperating with us

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 3:00 pm

Abadi: We started by limiting the weapons to the state and the citizens are cooperating with us

18:26 - 02/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The Prime Minister of the Armed Forces, Haidar al-Abadi, said Tuesday that the government has begun to measure the arms of the state, revealing the cooperation of citizens with the security services.
    "We have begun to limit the weapons to the state and there is cooperation by citizens on the whereabouts of the weapons," Abadi said at a weekly press conference held in his office in Baghdad.
    And on the crisis of salaries of staff of the region pointed out to Abadi, "the existence of a problem in the figures of employees in the Kurdistan region, but that does not prevent the payment of salaries," pointing out that "the region's exports during the past three months amounted to about two trillion dinars."
    Abadi stressed that "the region gets more than 80% of the value of salaries of its employees from oil revenues only." Finished 25 k

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 2:26 am