Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China will restrict oil exports and refined products to North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China will restrict oil exports and refined products to North Korea Empty China will restrict oil exports and refined products to North Korea

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2018, 2:54 pm

China will restrict oil exports and refined products to North Korea

16:35 - 05/01/2018

China will restrict oil exports and refined products to North Korea %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%81%D8%B72-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    China's Ministry of Commerce said on Friday it would restrict exports of crude oil, refined oil, steel and other minerals to North Korea in line with the new UN sanctions imposed on Pyongyang over its missile tests.
    "The procedure decided by China will enter into force on Jan. 6," the ministry said in a statement.
    The statement comes after the United Nations Security Council last month unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea for testing an intercontinental ballistic missile recently, in an effort to limit Pyongyang's access to refined petroleum and crude oil.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:14 am