Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

of a committee from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to resolve the salaries of two ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

of a committee from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to resolve the salaries of two ministries Empty of a committee from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to resolve the salaries of two ministries

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jan 2018, 3:14 am

[size=32]
    of a committee from Baghdad to visit Kurdistan to resolve the salaries of two ministries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

56 minutes ago

A government source in the province of Kurdistan, said Saturday that a delegation from the Iraqi government will visit Erbil to discuss the salaries of employees in two ministries.

A member of the joint committee formed for this purpose between Baghdad and Arbil Vian Mohammed said in a press statement that "is scheduled to visit a delegation from the Baghdad government, the city of Erbil on the salaries of employees of the ministries of health and education, and see the lists prepared for the names of employees of these ministries."

"There is no deadline for this visit, but the delegation is scheduled to discuss with the representatives of the two ministries the issue of salaries of employees," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:06 am