Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi ambassador announces Iraq's agreement to open consulate in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi ambassador announces Iraq's agreement to open consulate in Basra Empty Saudi ambassador announces Iraq's agreement to open consulate in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2018, 2:26 am

Saudi ambassador announces Iraq's agreement to open consulate in Basra
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, January 10 2018 at 10:48 am (82 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Saudi ambassador announces Iraq's agreement to open consulate in Basra

Baghdad / Sky Press:

The Saudi ambassador in Baghdad, Abdul Aziz al-Shammari, announced on Wednesday the approval of the Iraqi government to open a Saudi consulate in Basra to be the second consulate after the Saudi consulate in Erbil.

"The approval came from the Iraqi government and the building will be searched and activated very soon," the newspaper quoted Al-Shammari as saying. "What concerns them is the development of relations between the two brotherly countries in all fields that serve the aspirations of the governments and people of the two countries."

He added that "the Saudi king stressed that what links Saudi Arabia to Iraq is not only a neighborhood and common interests, but brotherhood ties, blood, history and one destiny, during the first session of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:11 pm