Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade sets new plans to achieve food security for liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade sets new plans to achieve food security for liberated areas Empty Trade sets new plans to achieve food security for liberated areas

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 am

Trade sets new plans to achieve food security for liberated areas

The Ministry of Commerce on Sunday called for its salaries in the companies and departments of the ministry to prepare for the preparation of plans and programs considered for a new start to achieve its desired goals. 
    The head of the crisis cell in the Ministry of Commerce, Walid al - Musawi, in a statement received "Economy News", the cell has reviewed and discussed topics in particular the provision of food processing the liberated areas of the organization Daesh to achieve food security after the stability of the security situation , there is a cell agenda. " 
    He added That the meeting dealt with the activation of the boards of directors in the companies of the Ministry through the plans and visions and indicators of the current phase to improve their reality, especially as it needs to evaluate and evaluate in one.

Mousawi said that the meeting stressed the need to activate food companies to enter the market through competition, where the stages of the project of flour production was discussed through the participation of private sector mills, which is adopted by the Ministry of Commerce through the companies of the manufacture and trade of grain after the approval of the Economic Affairs Committee in the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to be Implementation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 6:17 am