Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asian Stock Exchanges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asian Stock Exchanges Empty Asian Stock Exchanges

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2018, 2:48 am

Asian Stock Exchanges

Asian stock exchanges on the first day of the new year recorded a remarkable rise, some of which achieved a rise not seen for 25 years, such as the Tokyo Stock Exchange. 
    The success of the bourses was not limited to the first day of the new year, but continued to rise from the beginning of the year until now, with the exception of a limited number of days when some international bourses suffered a slight shake after rumors about China's intention to reduce or stop purchases of US Treasury bonds. 
    The positive position of the Asian bourses is consistent with most of the expectations that prevailed in the markets before the beginning of 2018. Asian stock markets and currencies are above their counterparts in emerging markets.
    "Although Asian markets are facing huge challenges, starting with US pressure on North Korea, and China's problems with Beijing's need to reduce its external debt, most experts are gathering this year," said Richard Allen, a London-based financial analyst. As a result of the solid flooring of most of the continent's economies. " 
    Asian markets are counting on China to continue its outstanding economic performance, to remain a locomotive driving global and emerging markets, especially Asian ones.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10612

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 3:57 am