Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian army completes maneuvers "Muhammad Rasool Allah" in its fifth edition tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian army completes maneuvers "Muhammad Rasool Allah" in its fifth edition tomorrow Empty Iranian army completes maneuvers "Muhammad Rasool Allah" in its fifth edition tomorrow

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 3:05 am

Iranian army completes maneuvers "Muhammad Rasool Allah" in its fifth edition tomorrow

11:26 - 21/01/2018

Iranian army completes maneuvers "Muhammad Rasool Allah" in its fifth edition tomorrow %D9%85%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The commander of the Iranian army in coordination affairs Admiral Habibullah Sayari said on Sunday that the maneuvers of "Mohammad Rasoolullah (r) 5" in the areas of the southeast of the country and the coasts of Makran and the Sea of ​​Oman as of Monday for two days.
    "The objective of the maneuvers is to improve the level of competence and combat spirit of the army cadres, to transfer the experiences of the applicants to the youth, to evaluate the training methods, the force of movement, the army, to coordinate the participating forces, to improve the level of the prepared plans, .
    "The maneuvers cover all the coasts of Makran and the Sea of ​​Oman up to the northern orbit," he said. "The army's combined forces, which include ground, air, sea and anti-aircraft weapons, will use the latest equipment."
     "These maneuvers are a continuation of the army's annual annual exercises as it implements the training it receives throughout the year, during which the impact of education on upgrading the combat level at the end of the year (Iran ends on March 20) will be assessed," he said.
    He described the maneuvers as "sending a message of peace and friendship to the countries of the region, as the Islamic Republic of Iran is capable of maintaining full security in its maritime borders and beyond, and it monitors all activities, especially energy transfers, and maintains sustainable security in the region." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 10:55 am