Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: Our country owns 27% of the world's oil and gas reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: Our country owns 27% of the world's oil and gas reserves Empty Iranian official: Our country owns 27% of the world's oil and gas reserves

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:47 am

Iranian official: Our country owns 27% of the world's oil and gas reserves

Iranian official: Our country owns 27% of the world's oil and gas reserves 5282

TEHRAN: Iran's oil minister, Habibullah Bitarf, hailed his country's oil and gas
     reserves, which account for 27 percent of the world's reserves, giving it a significant share in world energy production. 
    "After looking at the oil and gas industry in Iran, we can say that we have 9 percent of the oil reserves and 18 percent of the world's gas reserves," Petref said on the sidelines of the 14th International Oil and Energy Exhibition on the southern Iranian island of Kish. 
    He pointed out that his country's production of oil and gas constitutes a significant share of world production, and after accounting for the total oil and gas production, it ranks first in the world. 
    He explained that the Sixth Development Plan, which ends in 2021, includes raising the country's oil production to 4.5 million, and natural gas to 1100 million cubic meters per day. 
    He said achieving these goals needed investments of $ 200 billion in the country's oil and gas industry.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10749

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 1:12 pm