Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Direct the rehabilitation of Baiji refinery and determine the date of operation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Direct the rehabilitation of Baiji refinery and determine the date of operation Empty Direct the rehabilitation of Baiji refinery and determine the date of operation

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:58 am

Direct the rehabilitation of Baiji refinery and determine the date of operation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil announced on Monday the commencement of the 
    comprehensive rehabilitation of Salahuddin 2 production unit at Baiji refinery in Salahuddin province. 
    Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the capacity of the production unit Salahuddin / 2 is 70 thousand barrels per day, and that the refineries of the North continue the night and day with the support of the Ministry's companies in order to expedite the rehabilitation and operation of this production unit The mission before the end of this year, which contribute to cover a large part of the domestic need of oil derivatives, as well as meet the needs of power plants.
    He added that he instructed the oil companies in the north, center and south to unite their efforts and employ them to achieve the ministry's goal of re-operating the refinery, as well as directing the use of all mechanisms, equipment and devices. And tanks and pipelines for oil companies in support and support the rehabilitation and operation of refinery Baiji in Salahaddin province. 
    Al-Allaibi said that the ministry has drawn up the necessary plans for the rehabilitation and operation of the production unit Salahaddin / 1 and the card 70 thousand barrels per day after the necessary funds are allocated for this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 03, 2024 11:07 am