Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

deputy policy reveals hidden files of corruption hundreds of millions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

deputy policy reveals hidden files of corruption hundreds of millions Empty deputy policy reveals hidden files of corruption hundreds of millions

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:55 am

[size=32]
    deputy policy reveals hidden files of corruption hundreds of millions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Saturday, the occurrence of cases of "cover" on files spoiled amounted to about half a billion dollars.
    "The file of corruption in the country has reached its most serious stage, because of the inclusion of the amnesty law for senior corrupt officials," a deputy said on condition of anonymity.
    He added that "the law of amnesty caused a serious problem at the level of the principle of combating corruption in Iraq, in addition to the pressure on the judges of political and partisan leaders, some of them are open and high-level in order to stop many of the detection of major thefts or attempt to include the largest number of corrupt The general amnesty law in which corrupt people and those behind them found loopholes they could pass through. "
    He added that "there are acts of corruption against people between 400 and 500 million US dollars, but the files are closed in one way or another, including the general amnesty."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq recently recovered former trade minister Abdul Falah al-Sudani, accused of stealing billions of dollars, but sources close to indicate the possibility of including the law amnesty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 8:01 pm