Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source in the Finance Committee reveals the arrival of the revised budget from the government inc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source in the Finance Committee reveals the arrival of the revised budget from the government inc Empty A source in the Finance Committee reveals the arrival of the revised budget from the government inc

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 pm

A source in the Finance Committee reveals the arrival of the revised budget from the government includes salary cuts

Wednesday, February 7th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A source in the Finance Committee parliamentary, on Wednesday, the arrival of the budget adjusted by the government including salary cuts. 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The revised budget for 2018 arrived from the government, today, to Parliament." 

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the budget includes salary cuts." 

Several deputies have stressed in previous times, the disappearance of justification for deductions on salaries of employees, and while calling for its abolition, called on the government to fill what they described as "outlets of corruption and accounting corrupt" instead of the deduction of salaries.

The House of Representatives voted in December 2016, to deduct 3.8% of the salaries of employees and retirees within the general budget for 2017, to support popular mobilization and the return of displaced persons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 6:27 pm