Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Human Rights Watch calls on Iran to stop the execution of children

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Human Rights Watch calls on Iran to stop the execution of children Empty Human Rights Watch calls on Iran to stop the execution of children

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Feb 2018, 2:57 am

[size=32]
    Human Rights Watch calls on Iran to stop the execution of children[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

15 hours ago

The Iranian authorities executed three people who were minors at the time of the murder, demanding that Iran stop "immediately and unconditionally" the death penalty for crimes committed by children under the age of five, Human Rights Watch said Wednesday. 18, and move towards a complete ban on the death penalty.
    The organization said in a statement that "the authorities of the Iranian prison Karaj executed on 4 January last Amir Hussein Burjafar on charges of rape and murder of a 3-year-old girl when he was 16 years old, and on 30 of the prison authorities in Bushehr in southern Iran Ali Kazemi for a murder committed by When he was 15 years old. On the same day, the authorities of the northern Iranian prison of Nushar executed Mahbouba Mefidi, who married at the age of 13, on charges of killing her husband in 2014 when she was 17 years old.
    "Iran seems determined to erase any positive impression it has gained from its modest reform of drug-related death sentences last year," said Sarah Leah Whitson, Middle East director at Human Rights Watch. "There were several children at the bloody beginning of 2018."
    "When does the Iranian judiciary carry out its mission to ensure justice and end the practice of the execution of these disgraceful children?"
    "The Iranian authorities often claim that the international community treats them unjustly because of their human rights record, but they only harm themselves by being the world's most executed country for crimes committed by children," she said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Human Rights Watch calls on Iran to stop the execution of children Empty Re: Human Rights Watch calls on Iran to stop the execution of children

Post by ahill Fri 09 Feb 2018, 12:30 am

Raping and murdering children ...... Children!   ... a 3 year old - poor little dear child.
    Oh my, this just makes me sick.  What these kids have to go through.

These people in the Middle East must be NUTS!!!
    No sense of family values and seems like no love for each other in the family.
    The man is "The Boss" and women are second class ... lower than a dog.
    It's worse than disgusting.

Hate to say this but glad those 3 were executed but this has been going on for prob centuries.
    Hopefully it will set an example and won't happen anymore.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:49 am