Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Pope is ready to visit Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Pope is ready to visit Iraq Empty The Pope is ready to visit Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Pope is ready to visit Iraq

Translated by Hamid Ahmed 

During his recent visit to Rome and his meeting with Pope Francis, the Patriarch of the Chaldean Church in Iraq and the world, Mar Luis Raphael I Sacco, said that the Pope is ready to visit Iraq.
    "The Pope told us he was ready to visit Iraq ... We told him we wanted him to be with us in this crisis and we were told he was ready to go to Iraq," Sako told Vatican radio. 
    "I do not think the current situation is conducive to the completion of the visit ... It would have been easier before the tension between the governments of Baghdad and the region, so I offered a one-day papal visit," Sacco said, . 
    Sacco, during his visit to the Pope with other priests from the region, said that the danger of the return of the organization is even more dire about the future of Iraq, pointing out the displaced if they remain without homes or jobs, this situation will be fertile ground for new extremism, so it is more urgent to assign Reconstruction efforts.
    "We spoke frankly to the Pope, and the pope listened to us even in our criticisms," Sacco said. "In my speech, I stressed the need for more help for the Eastern Church Christians, and we often feel lonely and need the help of the Church in Rome." 
    Sacco said the recovery of homes, buildings and infrastructure in the affected areas was vital, but that required strong government efforts and contingency plans, as well as adequate military and police strength capable of maintaining security and stability in the areas to prevent sectarian tensions, which are the main source of unrest and complexity.
    About: Herald Malaysia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:58 pm