Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian central bank reveals the reason for the rise in cash reserves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian central bank reveals the reason for the rise in cash reserves Empty Russian central bank reveals the reason for the rise in cash reserves

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Feb 2018, 2:16 am

Russian central bank reveals the reason for the rise in cash reserves

Russian central bank reveals the reason for the rise in cash reserves 5767

Russia's international reserves rose by $ 15 billion in January to $ 447.735 billion
     on February 1, the central bank said. 
    The data show that the reserves rose during the last month by about $ 11 billion to the beginning of this month to $ 367 billion, while gold reserves increased during the month by $ 3.7 billion to $ 80.378 billion. 
    The Central Bank of Russia said in a statement published on Friday, the reason for the rise of central monetary reserves to the domestic market for the purchase of foreign exchange, as part of a policy aimed at repurchase of foreign currency sold previously. 
    Russia's international reserves are highly liquid foreign assets with the central bank and the Russian government, and consist of gold, foreign exchange, special drawing rights and IMF reserves.
    Russia's international reserves grew by $ 55 billion in 2017 from $ 377.741 billion on January 1, 2017 to 432,742 on 1 January 2018.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11047

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:58 am