Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warka: Deputies of higher diplomas have stirred up sedition and made Iraq hostage to neighboring cou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warka: Deputies of higher diplomas have stirred up sedition and made Iraq hostage to neighboring cou Empty Warka: Deputies of higher diplomas have stirred up sedition and made Iraq hostage to neighboring cou

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:02 am

Warka: Deputies of higher diplomas have stirred up sedition and made Iraq hostage to neighboring countries
    February 11 2018 04:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The head of the Warka bloc in the House of Representatives, Joseph Saliwa, accused some members of the House of Representatives of the holders of higher diplomas, "stir up sedition and destabilize Iraq and put him captive to the neighboring countries," warning that the requirement to obtain a bachelor's degree to run for elections, "stirring crises and problems big".

Salwa said in a press statement that "the high certificate is not a budget to serve the nation and the Iraqi people, and we have seen during the recent period how members of the House of Representatives have a doctorate, to stir up sedition and put Iraq captive in the hands of some neighboring countries."

The head of the Warka parliamentary bloc, said that "what happened in the House of Representatives is a hustle and bustle, I want him to draw national figures that do not have a bachelor's degree," they returned that "the political competition Sharif to serve the country is not this way."

Joseph Selwa expressed his hope that "such wrong decisions will be reversed, which could cost Iraq a lot of problems and crises."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Council of Representatives, voted in its session, held on Monday (22 January 2018) on the law of the elections of the House of Representatives, which included the requirement to possess the candidate a bachelor's degree or equivalent to run for parliamentary elections. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:01 am