Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: Do not expect to get large sums from the Kuwait conference!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: Do not expect to get large sums from the Kuwait conference! Empty Vice: Do not expect to get large sums from the Kuwait conference!

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Vice: Do not expect to get large sums from the Kuwait conference!

Nouri al-Abed Rabbo, vice-chairman of the Iraqi parliament's foreign relations committee   , described the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which began on Monday as "more than a donor conference."
    "We expect there will not be large sums to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , " said Abed Rabbo. "  There will be simple grants that do not exceed hundreds of millions of dollars, while we need about $ 100 billion. 
    The Iraqi government is counting on an American role in urging  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and raising funds for reconstruction, but Reuters quoted US officials on Thursday as saying the United States had no plans to contribute any money to the conference. 
    Instead, Washington will encourage private sector investment and rely on Gulf neighbors, especially Saudi Arabia, to pump money there, in a new approach to Baghdad.

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 7:51 am