Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Proven
ron-man
zimi31
Diamond
Rocky
9 posters

At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of Empty At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 6:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of Abadi

The New York Times published a report on Iraq's reconstruction conference held in Kuwait, saying it was heading for "failure", usually a "humiliating blow" to the federal government headed by Haider al-Abadi.
     "Iraq has destroyed a war with extremists from an oppressive organization that has destroyed cities and displaced millions of people. Iraq has asked the US-led allies for $ 88 billion to rebuild," the paper said.
    The Iraqi fund-raising conference in Kuwait, attended by dozens of potential donors, may have gone nowhere, with barely $ 4 billion - and nothing from the United States, the paper said in its report. While the conference does not end until Wednesday, the message was clear: President Trump left the building of the Iraqi state to others, and they barely respond.
    "It was a humiliating blow to the Iraqi government, which can not afford a fraction of the cost of rebuilding the war that in some respects was the result of the 2003-2003 US-led occupation.
    "This failure threatens the political future of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi and undermines years of efforts by the United States and others to stabilize Iraq and fight extremism," the paper said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of Empty Re: At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of

Post by Diamond Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 9:25

this is the article that I was talkin about in chat   :g&e:
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of Empty Re: At the expense of the Americans .. Kuwait conference failed and its negative impact on the future of

Post by zimi31 Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 9:49

What the heck is  this....
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 10:04

I thought I was keeping up , but what happened. I am at a loss here.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 10:09

Thanks Rocky.

Iraq has it's tabloid newspapers.

They have a plan.  Which comes first?  Economic development or monetary reform.  The chicken or the egg?

Just remember, they'll have plenty of money after raising the value of the currency.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 10:41

Thank you Proven for your comment... As far as I'm concerned this will force the beggars to RV. They have no other choice. They always have their hand out for money when they could have RV'd before but want others to do it all while they keep their corruption ongoing. And I believe this newspaper"New York Times" is a fake newspaper.. As the President of the US says. They want all to fail under his watch.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 10:44

Diamond wrote:this is the article that I was talkin about in chat   :g&e:

Look where this article came from Diamond... Trying to make America as a failure.. That would make President Trump look bad also, wouldn't it??? Fake news written to make America look bad right now. freak
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 11:53

If Iraq would RV tomorrow, the day after the conference, Abadi would be reelected.
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Wed 14 Feb 2018 - 12:22

Sounds good to me Lobo...wish you had some influence there...   hi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 15:23