Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UN economy launches "Iraq recovery" and World Bank vows to increase aid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UN economy launches "Iraq recovery" and World Bank vows to increase aid Empty UN economy launches "Iraq recovery" and World Bank vows to increase aid

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:57 am

[size=32]
    UN economy launches "Iraq recovery" and World Bank vows to increase aid[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Wednesday announced the launch of the Iraq Recovery Program.
    Guterres said in a speech at the opening of the Iraq reconstruction conference for the second day in Kuwait that the United Nations is pushing for reconstruction in Iraq, especially in the fields of education and heritage.
    He added that "we are launching recovery programs in Iraq to accelerate the return of the daily lives of citizens," saying that "reconciliation in Iraq must include accountability for crimes."
    For his part, World Bank President Jim Young Kim said in a speech that "we will help Iraq in the development strategies to improve planning for private sector investment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:09 am