Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production Empty Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:26 am

Expert expects a deficit in the budget next year for lack of oil production

09-11-2013 12:47 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled economist Dergham Mohammed Ali, a financial abundance in the current year budget for the implementation of projects stalled, indicating there is a lack of fiscal revenue due to lack of oil production. said Mohammed Ali (of the Agency news): The oil production during the current year was lower than expected, expressing from a lack of access deficit in the budget next year because it was consumption of all Mdorat amounts backup that could have financed the budget. He continued: lack of oil production will affect the size of revenue this year, in addition to the lack of export quantities assessed from the province by the conventions where lagged export More than 300 thousand barrels per day. ruled Muhammad Ali: For financial abundance in the budget as possible executed on new projects or parked, indicating that the increase in the budget ceiling in accordance with the decisions of the Government's energy sector and create projects strategy in the next year استحصلت the largest proportion of the abundance of Finance. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 29, 2024 6:19 am