Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington puts Baghdad among two options over its military presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington puts Baghdad among two options over its military presence Empty Washington puts Baghdad among two options over its military presence

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:24 am

Washington puts Baghdad among two options over its military presence

12:14 - 22/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Mayadeen channel revealed the US administration's demand that the federal government approve the establishment of 20 military bases in Iraq, indicating that Baghdad rejected the request, prompting Washington to offer a new proposal to deploy its troops in 20 military locations.
    The channel quoted an official source as saying that "the Americans demanded during talks with Baghdad on the survival of their forces in Iraq with 20 military sites in the case of the rejection of the presence of 20 military bases."
    The source added that "Baghdad rejected the US request, and wanted a new coordination other than the existing coordination on the US coalition forces against Dahesh."
    The representative of the coalition of state law, Fardous al-Awadi, denounced Thursday, the US forces asked to move the popular crowd from the bases of 20 kilometers, and indicated that these forces act as "occupation forces," confirmed that resistance "legitimate right."
    In this regard, the security expert and political analyst Hafiz al-Beshara considered in a previous statement to the information about the gradual withdrawal of US from Iraq as US propaganda, indicating that Washington is planning a long-term presence in Iraq through the establishment of 20 bases and a branch in Iraq. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:01 am