Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Treasury is imposing the largest package of sanctions against North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Treasury is imposing the largest package of sanctions against North Korea Empty The US Treasury is imposing the largest package of sanctions against North Korea

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:28 am

The US Treasury is imposing the largest package of sanctions against North Korea

19:46 - 23/02/2018

The US Treasury is imposing the largest package of sanctions against North Korea 1508346903000040_L
    Information / follow-up ...
    The US Treasury has listed 27 shipping and shipping companies, 28 ships and one individual on its sanctions list against North Korea as part of the biggest package of sanctions against Pyongyang, according to the White House.
    The White House has already announced that this package of sanctions "is the most severe ever."
    He said the new sanctions "target North Korea's maritime transport and commercial companies ... and aim to restrict the system's ability to transport oil, gas and coal into international waters. The sanctions are imposed on 27 shipping and shipping companies and 28 ships and individuals from different countries around the world, including North Korea, China, Singapore, Taiwan and others. These are serious sanctions and include almost the entire world. "
    The US administration confirmed that these sanctions are the biggest but not the last, and the United States will continue to impose sanctions on North Korea in the future, until "complete nuclear disarmament of them."
    Earlier, the news agency "Reuters" that US President Donald Trump will announce on Friday the imposition of an unprecedented package of sanctions against North Korea.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:09 am