Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water stocks in Iraqi dams are only 9 billion cubic meters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water stocks in Iraqi dams are only 9 billion cubic meters Empty Water stocks in Iraqi dams are only 9 billion cubic meters

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2018, 2:46 am

Water stocks in Iraqi dams are only 9 billion cubic meters
    February 25 2018 10:56 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Water resources accuse health of not interacting with the environment and provide a communication to the Secretariat[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed that the water reserves in Iraqi dams are only 9 billion cubic meters of water, while the capacity of these dams reaches 96 billion cubic meters. 

The adviser to the Minister of Resources, Zafer Abdullah, said that the water in the reservoirs of Iraqi dams do not exceed 9 billion cubic meters in all dams. 
    According to Abdullah, the storage capacity of all Iraqi dams reaches 96 billion cubic meters of water, adding that the rainwater added more than half a billion cubic meters of water stock. 

He explained that the water supply provides drinking water for the provinces of the center and the south for the summer season only, noting that Iraq depends on 70% of its water stocks in the melting of snow expected during the next three months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:47 pm