Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni army and committees bombard Saudi sites with an earthquake 2 missile

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni army and committees bombard Saudi sites with an earthquake 2 missile Empty Yemeni army and committees bombard Saudi sites with an earthquake 2 missile

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:02 am

[size=30]Yemeni army and committees bombard Saudi sites with an earthquake 2 missile[/size]
    25/02/2018 06:46 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Yemeni army and committees bombard Saudi sites with an earthquake 2 missile Font_decrease  Yemeni army and committees bombard Saudi sites with an earthquake 2 missile Font_enlarge
     Yemeni army and committees bombard Saudi sites with an earthquake 2 missile Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20180225061510_523327109
    Trend Press / Continue 
    On Sunday, Yemeni yacht forces shelled a gathering of Saudi soldiers in Najran, while Katyusha rocket launchers targeted their mercenaries in Jizan.
    A military source reported the launching of an earthquake 2 missile and a number of artillery shells at a gathering of Saudi soldiers in the control of Sjammer in Najran, while Aggression launched a raid on the site of Al-Shorfa.
    In Jizan, Yemeni army heroes and popular committees fired Katyusha rockets at gatherings of Saudi soldiers and their mercenaries at al-Makhil Camp.
    A Saudi military kit and a Jeep-type car were also burned at the Pujan site with RPGs.
    It is worth mentioning that the army mujahideen and committees targeted groups of Saudi soldiers in the control of a guided missile guided by a number of RPGs, which led to the burning of censorship, and the capture of two Saudi soldiers at the site of Dabaa and the triangle in Najran. 

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:52 am