Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of the Parliament approves a parliamentary request to broadcast today's session live

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of the Parliament approves a parliamentary request to broadcast today's session live Empty The Presidency of the Parliament approves a parliamentary request to broadcast today's session live

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Mar 2018, 2:27 am

The Presidency of the Parliament approves a parliamentary request to broadcast today's session live

09:29 - 01/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP for the National Alliance Mansour al-Baiji, on Thursday, the approval of the Presidency of the House of Representatives to broadcast the meeting today on the air, noting that the Union of Forces and the National Alliance agreed to attend and complete the quorum for the purpose of voting on the budget.
    "A number of MPs called for the Presidency of the Council to broadcast the proceedings of the parliament session when voting on the paragraphs of the draft bill of the budget in 2018 on the air directly to identify the Iraqi people who is against the disruption of the adoption of the budget or with it."
    He added that "the Presidency approved the request and will broadcast the meeting directly," explaining that "an agreement between the parties to the National Alliance and the Union of Forces to attend to complete the quorum."
    The MP for the National Alliance, honest frankincense said in a statement to / information / / Thursday, that his coalition was a reason not to pass the budget during the session yesterday, explaining that the budget may be passed political deals after the meeting of the three presidencies. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:42 pm