Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is Russian Rosneft's role in the Baghdad and Erbil oil talks?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is Russian Rosneft's role in the Baghdad and Erbil oil talks? Empty What is Russian Rosneft's role in the Baghdad and Erbil oil talks?

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 5:10 am

What is Russian Rosneft's role in the Baghdad and Erbil oil talks?
    March 07 2018 10:22 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The Kurdish[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

"Russian oil company Rosneft plays an important role in the talks between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region on the resumption of oil exports in full from the region," informed oil sources said.

The Kurdistan Regional Government informed Baghdad that it was ready to resume full exports and transfer sales revenue to the federal government with two conditions, namely to keep some oil for domestic refining and Baghdad to pay fees to Rosneft in return for pumping oil.

The sources said: "Rosneft's role was discussed by Didier Kasimiro, one of the company's vice presidents during his visit to Baghdad in February, and also discussed by Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari in his talks in Moscow last month."

The central government in Baghdad controlled half of the oil fields that were under the control of the Kurdistan region in October, shortly after the region voted for independence in a referendum rejected by Baghdad. Exports through Turkey have halved.

The Russian oil giant acquired the ownership of oil and gas pipelines in Kurdistan last year and agreed to lend the region more than two billion dollars, but Baghdad did not recognize the deal, saying: "The independent export of oil from the region is illegal." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:59 am