Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance signs contract with Irish to modernize public financial management systems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance signs contract with Irish to modernize public financial management systems Empty Finance signs contract with Irish to modernize public financial management systems

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:26 am

Finance signs contract with Irish to modernize public financial management systems

Wednesday, March 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Finance signed on Wednesday, a contract with an Irish company to modernize public financial management systems with a four-year implementation period. 

"It signed a contract with the Irish consulting firm (AARC) to implement the modernization of public financial management systems," the ministry said in a statement. "The financing is from the World Bank loan ." 

"Under this contract, documents will be prepared for the launching of the international tender for the implementation of the IFMIS project and the capacity building of the Ministry of Finance to manage and implement this phase of the project," the ministry said.

She pointed out that "the period of implementation of the contract is 12 months, including the total period of implementation of the project for four years to 2022." 

On April 22, 2017, the World Bank confirmed its support for Iraq's economic reforms and development through an integrated financial management system, while welcoming the steps taken by the Iraqi government in resource management and the crystallization of reform visions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:55 am