Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity renews contract with Iran to import energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity renews contract with Iran to import energy Empty Electricity renews contract with Iran to import energy

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:50 am

Electricity renews contract with Iran to import energy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Electricity announced on Thursday the renewal of the contract to import electricity from Iran.
    A statement by the ministry, received by "Economy News", that "the Minister of Electricity Qassem Mohammed Fahdawi, received at the headquarters of the Iranian delegation headed by Minister of Industry and Trade Mohammad Shariatmadari, in the presence of Iranian Ambassador Iraj Masjidi, and the official economic file between Iraq and Iran Hassan Dnayr fled.
    He added that "an expanded meeting was held between the two sides attended by the advanced owners in the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity and the Iranian Ministry of Energy accompanying the delegation, and discussed ways of joint cooperation between Iraq and Iran in the field of electric power and overcome the obstacles and push to strengthen the relationship to serve the electrical systems of Iraq and Iran, For their discussion of the interlinkages between the two countries. "
    "It was agreed to renew the contract to import electricity from Iran for an additional year of the same four lines currently operating." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:36 am