Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A spiritual deputy in Baghdad discusses an Iranian proposal for a common free zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A spiritual deputy in Baghdad discusses an Iranian proposal for a common free zone Empty A spiritual deputy in Baghdad discusses an Iranian proposal for a common free zone

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:09 am

A spiritual deputy in Baghdad discusses an Iranian proposal for a common free zone

14:04 - 07/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the province of Basra, Amer al-Fayez, on Wednesday, the existence of an Iranian proposal to establish a large free zone between the two countries, pointing out that the Iranian Vice-President Yitzhak Jahangiri will discuss this file during his visit to Iraq, which began today.
    "Iran has proposed to Iraq the establishment of a large joint free zone between the two countries, including Abadan, Hamra and Basra," Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah, adding that "the Iranian vice president and ministers visiting Baghdad will discuss this proposal with Iraqi officials."
    Fayez added that "these visits will attract investment and access to Iranian companies investment opportunities in Iraq," noting that "among the issues that may be discussed the issue of water and the installation of maritime borders between the two countries."
    Jahangiri on Wednesday began a three-day official visit to Iraq at the head of a high-ranking delegation including the foreign and agriculture ministers, who will discuss regional and international developments and means of developing bilateral relations, according to Iranian media. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 9:51 pm