Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power confirms the right of Abadi to challenge the law of the National Oil Company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power confirms the right of Abadi to challenge the law of the National Oil Company Empty Parliamentary power confirms the right of Abadi to challenge the law of the National Oil Company

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Mar 2018, 2:07 am

Parliamentary power confirms the right of Abadi to challenge the law of the National Oil Company

19:17 - 08/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The Committee on Oil and Energy parliamentary, on Thursday, the eligibility of the Prime Minister to challenge the law of the National Oil Company on the paragraph to allocate 10% of oil imports to citizens, indicating that the appeal will restore the oil differences to the first box.
    "The discussions on the law of the National Oil Company started from the previous session and continued throughout the current session because of the great differences on them," committee member Zahir al-Abadi told Al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "the government has the right to appeal the law, especially on the provision of 10% of the oil imports to citizens," pointing out that "any government attempt to challenge the law will blow a lot of efforts and return the differences to zero."
    He pointed out that "the 10% variable and depends on the volume of oil exports to Iraq every year."
    The House of Representatives, voted last Monday on the law of the National Oil Company by a majority, which provided for the allocation of 10% of oil imports distributed in the form of bonds to citizens.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:27 pm