Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 20 billion U.S. dollars trade volume between China and Iraq through 2013

chouchou
    chouchou

More than 20 billion U.S. dollars trade volume between China and Iraq through 2013 Empty More than 20 billion U.S. dollars trade volume between China and Iraq through 2013

Post by chouchou Thu 14 Nov 2013, 3:56 am

Total trade between Iraq and China during the year 2013 more than $ 20 billion in the areas of energy and commodities.

[ltr]A statement by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of "Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari set up yesterday evening, an invitation luncheon in honor of the Chinese ambassador Ni Jian, marking the end of his mission and was attended by the call agents ministry and a number of foreign ambassadors."[/ltr]

[ltr]The statement added, "It was during the meeting and invited review Iraqi relations - China and the two sides spoke highly evolving steadily and escalation large balance of trade between the two countries exceeded this year [20] billion in the fields of energy and commodities, machinery and tools and the number of visas granted by the Chinese Embassy in Baghdad businessmen and Iraqi citizens this year [15] thousand visa after the opening of the visa office of the Chinese embassy has also been more cooperation in the fields of defense and sport. "[/ltr]

[ltr]
    Zebari stressed the Chinese ambassador on "the importance of the development of political relations between the two countries activated to keep pace with advances in trade and economic fields by encouraging Chinese officials visit to Baghdad. According to the statement.[/ltr]

[ltr]A statement of Foreign Affairs that "the Chinese government is working to open consulates in Erbil and later in Basra and going of flights between the two countries," adding that "Zebari praised the role and efforts of Ambassador Ni Jian in the development of bilateral relations and gave him a gift heritage Iraqi."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 6:44 am